Laptop for programing

Hello,
I’ve wanted to buy a new laptop for about a year because my computer is too old. I had postponed my purchase project due to the mining madness. I know that the pieces are still not good but I can not wait anymore.
My budget is not that high and the most I can go is My budget is not that high and the most I can go is 1500$.
Mainly the laptop would be used for programming. But I would like to keep the opportunity to play a game from time to time.
I’ve found this one https://productz.com/en/msi-gp73-leopard/p/aMbGP that I think is not bad… My only concern is the Graphics Card. What do you think? Do you have some better suggestions?

This varient is better ( see further down the page ):

352600-screenshot-1.jpg

To be honest, your budget of 1500 is extremely high. Why? Laptops are criminally overpriced.
You’d be better off building your own desktop from parts, even through the GPU madness is still going on.
For a laptop, I’d not pay more than 400, I’d rather buy a laptop or desktop 200+ , refurbished is not an issue.
Be aware that with laptops your battery might die quite quickly, but even with new ones this is the case, they are not built to last, modified or repaired.
If you really want a laptop purely for the reason that they are mobile, then buy a cheap one for 200-400 euros.
If you have a proper desktop at home, 1000 to 1500 euros makes a pretty good gaming PC, you can then use any cheap second desktop or laptop to remote control the good PC at home. That way you can be mobile while using the hardware power of your PC at home. For general remote tasks I recommend TeamViewer, but for games and 2D/3D applications you should use Parsec. This does require you to have a good network connection to make it worth it.