Landscapes Tessellation and Displacement

#UE5

I had a big landscape done in a 3rd party software, imported into UE4.27, made the landscape materials (5 materials in total) with quixel, set tessellation and displacement, made a custom skybox, so far so good, but the FPS was unberable even for cinematics (witch is my goal) so i thought about migrating to UE5 to use the world partition to cut some FPS down in order to use mega-assemblies to populate my scene and thats when a walked into a nightmare! ive learned that tesselation was replaced by virtual Heightfield mesh but found zero documentation or tutorials on how to convert my landscape into virtual heightfield mesh without buying 3rd party plugins, then found out that world displacement is not available anymore, but i wouldnt get displacement without tesselation (or virtual heightfield mesh) anyway.

does anyone know how can i have my landscape materials displaced totally inside UE5?

is it possible to convert my landscape into Virtual Heightfield mesh without the use of a 3rd party plugin?

I only really know about one part of this: Don’t go to UE5 expecting in any way to increase your frame rate. Maybe, next year?.. Otherwise, stay in 4.

its been 2 years waiting for UE to fix the displacement, we are in UE5.3 and by merely pluging the displacement in the material my entire landscape disappears, i can have Nanite as long as i dont try to use displacement. its super frustrating!!! Can someone help me or put me out of my misery?

i have a AMD radeon rx550 with 4Gb vram and directx12, windows 10 PRO with the latest updates, AMD Ryzen 7 processor and 40Gb of RAM.