Landscape tools glitching on Macos?

Unreal’s acting extremely buggy with the landscape tools, its been like this on 4-26/27.
for instance when i use sculpt flatten or smooth, the terrain just shoots up and creates and ugly mess, also some of the landscape tiles glitch in and out, does anyone know how to fix this?

Im assuming this is a n issue with using unreal on mac.

Hi there
I haven’t had these problems when editing landscapes in unreal engine 4.26/4.27 on mac. Sometimes the layerblends glitch out (after editing them), but reloading fixes that. Maybe you could post a screenshot?

1 Like

Hey there, i’ve had this problem on both 4.26 and 4.27, this happens regardless of what brush, size falloff etc. I’ve also tried fresh levels and projects.

Ive got no clue how or why its happening and its been a huge detriment to my game.
You use mac and don’t have this problem?

Hmm that’s strange, yeah i’m on macos too and i haven’t had that problem. However i do have a similar problem (the landscape stretching into the sky) when i activate tessellation, do you have that activated as well? if it isn’t tessellation i don’t know what could be causing this.

Hi, Did you end up making any changes ? :confused: