Landscape tools bug automatically change to copy/paste!

It’s very strange that when I was using the landscape tools and sculpting tool,when I done and released my left mouse button,the tools will automatically change it to the copy/paste tools!!!,I don’t know why this happen,when I use others tools such as the paint and manage tools it will also change it to the copy and paste tools under the sculpting tools automatically !I cannot explain why this could happen,is it a bug?But when I started to use others version it is the same problem I have,even though I was using the 4.7 it was good before.Could you guys explain how could this happen?Thanks very much to you guys.

Hi ,

Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to reproduce this on my end thus far. Is it possible that you have some other input device that is triggering the switch. Do you have any controllers or other input devices plugged into the computer that may be firing?

Hi ,

We have not heard from you in several days. I am marking this as answered for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing this error, please comment with the requested information.

I solved this problem by closing YOUDAO(a dictionary software running on my Windows), hope that’s help, good luck!

i solved it like “imskull”.the problem is caused by my dictionary sofaware.everything become well after i closed bing dictionary