Using 5.0 and 4.26.2, I have a problem with landscape blueprints, if I place a landmass on the landscape, and I add new “squares” to the landscape, the landmass just bugs, even if I place a new one, it just disappears. am I doing something wrong?
I have the same problem. If anyone knows a fix, it would be great.
Unreal 5.2 and I’m having the same problem.
I found a way to fix this problem.
You have to replace the old BrushManager with a new one that was created with the resampled landscape. This works also if you just added or removed components from the landscape.
Here are more detailed instructions:
- Remove the old “LandmassBrushManager” from your map
- Go into Landscape Mode and choose the Sculpt->Blueprint tool
- Select “CustomBrush_Landmass” in the “Blueprint Brush” option
- Click somwhere in the landscape
- A new landmass should be visible
- Go into “Selection Mode”
- Select the old “Landscape_CustomBrush_Landmass” that is broken and search for the option “Brush Manager” select the new Brush Manager from the dropdown
This worked for me and repaired the old landmass brushes.