Landscape materials layers doesn't drawing properly

Cancelled. The reason was too many textures

I have a small map with landscape that has a few Paint layers. Edit layers on landscape are enabled (I mean Sculpt layers).
I have tried to paint whithout edit layers option enabled but it doesn’t matter.
So, the problem is when I try to paint with a new landscape blend layer on the landscape components it’s compiled but doesn’t drawing properly, always stay like whithout any material. Even if I relaunch the editor or change scalability it’s still looks empty. (After relaunching material shaders are recompiled again but nothing happened)
I can only clear all layers and paint again.
But the same happens again, when I start to paint on landscape component that already have more than two paint layers, it’s compiling but staying empty after finished compiling or even after rebuilding all material layers.

And after relaunching editor, after recompiling all shaders, I see in log a few of this Warning Message, maybe it’s a reason why the materials not drawing, but I don’t how to fix that:

“LogShaderCompilers: Warning: Failed to compile Material /Game/Materials/M_Landscape_01.M_Landscape_01 (MI:/Game/Maps/Aworld.Aworld:PersistentLevel.Landscape_1.LandscapeMaterialInstanceConstant_15) for platform PCD3D_SM5, Default Material will be used in game.”