Landscape Material Rendering Issue

Hi. I have encountered a specific issue related to the use of multiple normal map inputs in the layers blend node.

The problem arises when I utilize more than four normal map inputs in the layers blend node. In such cases, I observe that certain parts of the landscape material are not rendered correctly. These areas appear to be missing.

To provide some additional context, I am working with [UE5.2] I’ve tried experimenting with different settings and configurations, but haven’t been successful in finding a solution thus far.

I would greatly appreciate any insights, suggestions, or advice you could offer to help resolve this rendering issue. Specifically, I am curious to know if there are any known limitations or workarounds related to using more than four normal map inputs in the layers blend node in UE5.2.

Thank you so much for considering my request. I am truly grateful for your time and assistance. Please let me know if you require any further information or if there is anything else I can provide to help diagnose the problem.

Looking forward to your response.

Hi,
Have you set your texture samplers to “Shared:Wrap”? It may be that they’re set to something else and running out of samplers…

Hi,

I am writing to express my sincerest gratitude for your assistance in helping me resolve my material issue. Your guidance and expertise were instrumental in finding a solution, and I am truly grateful for your support.

By setting Shared:Wrap in materials, you have significantly contributed to fixing the problem I was facing. Your valuable input and quick response were invaluable in overcoming this obstacle, and I cannot thank you enough for your prompt action.

Once again, I want to extend my deepest appreciation for your aid in rectifying this issue.

Thank you once again!

Best regards,
Victor

1 Like