Landscape Material artist tutor needed

Good’ay folks,
I am looking for some tutoring on materials & material functions. I’ve been playing with my landscape material on and off for some time now and I can’t seem to get the look I am trying to achieve.

What I am in need of is some pointers on how to better achieve paint layers on an existing dynamic material (following the Advanced Landscape Material methods (from the marketplace)). I have the layers existing and I am able to paint, however, the paint applied to the landscape does not look nearly as good as the material itself (if I applied it as a material to a landscape), it seems way to bright and blah. I have tried many of techniques to get what I need, but any and all adjustments are very bright (and I can’t afford to keep waiting on compiling shaders with tiny changes).

It might just be as easy as terrible material function layout (maybe my roughness maps are junk, IDK) or it might be the entire paint layer method.

I am ok with fabbing a new painting solution or just make what I have work. I’m pretty flexible with the solution, however, I would like to keep the existing dynamic layer, it’s as exactly as I need it.

For communication, I do not and will not use Skype (Im tired of the spam and hack attempts), I would prefer Google Talk or email communication.

My only concern with talking to outside help is discretion. Technically this project does not exist as of yet, and any details that are shown by way of screenshots etc, I’d like to keep them to ourselves.

Shoot me a PM and let me know what your rates would be for something like this. Please do not ask what I would pay because I will not pretend to put a value on your time :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for reading.
Have a great evening.

Justin

Do you still need help with this? If so, maybe we can talk about specifics/rates.

James

Solved. Thanks to all who inquired.