Landscape Keep Disappearing in play.

When i simulate or play from selected viewport landscape in a bit distance keep dissapearing. I don’t know if it is from world partition or something else. How Can i fix it

Greetings @HuskyEmir !

Welcome to the Unreal Engine community! :medal_sports:

Just so you’re aware, this topic has been moved from the International forum category to the Development - World Creation forum category. I added the optional tag “viewport” for you.

Just remember, when posting, please review the categories to ensure your topic is posted in the most relevant space.

Wishing you the best in a resolution to the landscape issue you’re having,

Your Friendly Neighborhood Moderator :smiley:

It sounds like you may be experiencing a problem with LOD (Level of Detail) in your landscape, which is causing some parts of the landscape to disappear when viewed from a certain distance.

There are a few things you can try to fix this issue:

1. Check the LOD settings for your landscape in the Unreal Engine editor. Go to the Landscape settings and check the LOD settings for the landscape. Make sure that the LOD Distances are set correctly and that the LOD Levels are set to the desired levels.
  2. Check the landscape material. Make sure that the material that you are using for the landscape has the correct LOD settings. You can check this by going to the Material Editor and looking at the Material LOD settings.
  3. Check the world partition settings for your project. Go to the World Settings and check the World Partition settings. Make sure that the Min and Max LOD values are set correctly and that the Distance Field Resolution is set high enough to prevent the landscape from disappearing.
  4. Check the camera settings. Make sure that the camera settings are set correctly. Go to the Camera settings and check the Field of View and the Clipping Plane settings.
  5. Try to increase the resolution of the landscape. Go to the Landscape settings and try increasing the resolution of the landscape. This will make the landscape appear more detailed and less likely to disappear.

Let me know if you still have issues.

1 Like