Landscape Grass type : some Meshes floating in the air

I’m using the landscape Grass type node in my blueprints to put grass and Bush meshes on my landscape. However some of these messages meshes are floating in the air above the landscape to varying degrees. I’ve tried to figure out why this is happening in some places but it hasn’t worked . I’ve looked at the forum and the solutions posted here don’t seem to be working either unless I’m missing something. I’m not sure if it’s a problem with the landscape itself or is it some other setting?
I’m following tutorials posted in various places to some degree and they all do similar things. Even some of the products on the unreal marketplace are causing some of the same issues.

Did you ever manage to solve this issue? I’m running into the same thing. I created a landscape from a hightmap and in some parts the grass meshes are floating in the air, and in other parts the meshes are actually beneathe the landscape.

I’ve had similar problems in landscapes with rough resolution, and managed to produce a bugfix. See link below. Hopefully it gets accepted soon.

https://github.com/EpicGames/UnrealEngine/pull/11613

Before fix:

After fix: