Landscape Brush fixed in a corner of a level in UE5 5.0.1 (Never Moves)

Deleting and Recreating a Level or a World couldn’t solve the problem
The bug effects the entire project…
It behaves the same even if I create new level or landscape
The bug occurred after setting up some lighting, water plug-in, and landscape (Directional Lights, Sky Atmosphere, and etc…)

1 Like

In your project settings, setting the value of the option “near clipping plane” to 0.000001 or close to 0.000001 can cause this issue.

In my case, I solved this problem by just changing the value of the option “near clipping plane” to 0.1, which is greater than 0.00001.

I hope this might be the help.

Continue your fantastic work!

1 Like

Have the same problem but for me changing the “Near clip plane” doesn’t help

thank you! This solves the problem that my landscape editor’s brush disappears.

It did not work for me either. Is there a bug or something? I created new level for landscape its working fine there but not my main map. How to fix?

After creating new level, i wanted to copy and paste elements from my old map onto the new one . Miraculously, the brush started working again on my old map while i was searching for solution for several hours. I don’t know what happened but creating temporary new map solved my problem.

2 Likes

I have the same problem and i don’t know how to solve it. I deleted “saved” folder which contains configuration map but it didn’t work.

Same issue, Please someone help!

Still having this issue

Like others have suggested try to check the clip plane as well as importing the assets to a new level or project to see if it is something in your particular project that is acting up.

1 Like

help me a lot ,thank you ~

Sorry forgot to respond here, its a annoying bug just reload the level

1 Like

Much Love <3
Creating a new blank level and loading my old level fixed this

Reloading the whole project wouldn’t fix this issue but this worked for me.

1 Like

This worked here. Thanks!