Landmass BP brushes not working due to World Composition's enabling?

Hi everyone! I need to ask you a question about Unreal’s 4.26 Landmass plugin, since I have a problem with the BP brushes. The thing is: I’m trying to create an Island. So I’ve created a landscape with 4 different layers (The first one is created by default when placing the water body ocean on Landscape and is called “Layer1”), one is a material only brush (for noise adding - not working). The other is a simple layer which I use for basic sculpting on the landscape, and the last one is a custom brush landmass for a simple mountain, which is not working too, I don’t know why. Everything worked fine until a certain moment when all suddenly stopped working. Anyway, I turned on the “World composition” on project settings to add different sublevels on my landscape, since we need to work on the project as a team, and as you all know, for optimization’s purposes.

The question is: is it possible that the Landmass BP brushes (material only, landmass, etc) are not working due to the World composition’s enabling? Sometimes they don’t work at all. The mountains are not sculpted and the material only brush doesn’t work… Any idea? I thought that maybe for some reason the bp brushes do not apply on the persistent level and are not considered for this reason… But even selecting different sublevels and using brushes on that doesn’t work. I’ve also tried to switch my layers’ order, but nothing happened. Thanks. Any advice would be highly appreciated!

Landmass is broken beyond being usable and gets even more broken with each next release.
Epic doesn’t seem to care.

1 Like