Laggy Epic games launcher

Oh man, this launcher is testing my patience! I’m all into Unreal Engine, love it, but why does the launcher have to be so sluggish? It’s like, taking its sweet time to respond, with these annoying delays and never-ending loading moments. Lately, I’ve been leaning towards grabbing games from your store to show some support, you know? But honestly, it feels like I’m in need of that support more than you guys. The store, well, it’s not exactly winning any awards from me. How about a fresh look, toss in some cool features like game comments or something? You’ve got this grand plan for the store’s future, but the poor launcher is feeling left out. I’m pretty sure a solid update would bring a lot more people on board. So, just throwing it out there, a little TLC for the launcher would be awesome!

Hi @tonyktonyk70 Sorry for the problems you’re having. I will definitely pass along this feedback.

In the meantime if you run into any other launcher issues, you could try here to see if anything could help: https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/epic-games-store-c5719341124379/launcher-support-c5719357217435 - You can also click “contact us” at the bottom of the page if your issue isn’t listed.