Hello Community !
How can I populate a listview (or a wrapbox with add child node) with datas,
Then keep those datas and add new ones to existing ?
I only succed to get the last data selected, but not to keep and add new data.
Thanks in advance
Hello Community !
How can I populate a listview (or a wrapbox with add child node) with datas,
Then keep those datas and add new ones to existing ?
I only succed to get the last data selected, but not to keep and add new data.
Thanks in advance
List view is just that, a view. You can’t keep data in it.
The data needs to be kept elsewhere, an array being a good example 
I move print node, and now, index is good.
But on list view I can still only see 1 element.
If I left Perso array with no default value, I see nomPerso Variable.
If I put default value in PersoArray, I see trhe first default value.
The same thing If I try instead list view, wrapbox with child node.
In the child widget, I bind text with the array send in game mode and return a for each loop to the node. Is this the correct way ?
Linked, the logic I used.
Wow ! That’s a complete and technical video ^^
I need to try with my files !
Thanks a lot