Kart drive on trigger box, driving on a vertical plane UE4.27

Hi,

I’m currently working on a racing game and have some struggle with collision and trigger box. version is unreal engine 4.27

I’ll try to make it simple with an example:
I got a checkpoint system, the checkpoint has a collision box used as a trigger. I trigger an overlapOnEndEvent when passing through it. The problem is, I can go through the checkpoint when I go fast and will just have a little bump. But when I slow down I’ll start to drive on the triggerBox, going 90° vertical and driving around on the box as if it was just some road.

Of course putting the collision of the checkpoint to “noCollision” fix the problem but don’t trigger the overlap event.

I don’t know where I should go to fix that. I already tried to check the physics on the wheel of my kart and couldn’t find anything. Using different kind of trigger do the same.

The kart act properly on other surfaces and don’t start randomly drive on walls at a 90° angle.

If you can lead me to a solution or on which part I should focus on that would be perfect.

Thanks a lot
ps: I’ll be available to provide any info if required

Don’t use Overlap All Dynamic. Use the Trigger preset.

Using trigger will create exactly the same event

Just found out there was a “set walkable” on “world dynamics” on the kart physics I used and the problem was coming from there. Removed it and I don’t see any new problems and mine are fixed.