Behold the mighty Kaiju!
Weighing in at 15570 triangles, this beefy monster comes loaded with 130 custom animations, plus 7 more on the Unreal 4.8 skeleton, all at 60fps. Designed to be a boss fight of epic proportions, and tested in VR, his details holds up nicely even scaled to 100+ meters tall. The default size is closer to that of a well-known monster from the final movie of a well-known sci-fi trilogy, which is the scale you will want for the tandem animations to work.
- Dominate, Mount, and Ride this boss around like a pet of epic destruction. (mounted versions of locomotion and Rider + Mount/Dismount included)
- Pick up the puny Unreal 4.8 mannequin and Chew his head off, then toss him aside.
- Rip boulders from the ground and Throw them at opponents. (boulder with default path included, blueprints not included)
- Smash, Stomp, AOE and Melee with 9 unique attacks, (plus one if you want to make him breathe fire with “Roar”)
- 4 different combat states, including Default, Blocking, Dazed, and Dazed-Blocking, all with hits and transitions.
- Customize appearance with PBR Material Instances, including 3 presets for Default, Lava and Ice versions.
- 3 versions of each locomotion are included, with an in-place version, a root-motion version, and a hips-root-motion version that works in a certain other game engine.
Google doc with animation spreadsheet here