Just seeing if anyone would be interested - No work as of yet - Massively Multiplayer D-Day etc

Hi, you have probably seen that I currently do not have plans to produce this sort of game. However, I just wanted to see your valued opinions and to see if any of you would be interested if I were to go ahead with it in a few months.

I recently bought the game ‘Rising Storm 2’ and I admire it. The realism behind it is amazing and the graphics for that sort of realistic shooter are good as well. However, I have noticed there have not been many realistic shooters with good graphics to do with D-Day and famous battles. Would it be possible (if i were to go through with it) to hire a team with 1 level designer, 1 model designer, 1 Multiplayer manager (designer, idk what to call it lol) and someone to deal with the cgi/animations/hit counting/physics/realism side of it. I would be able to sort out the rest like audio, interface etc :slight_smile:

The graphics would have to look pretty much identical or maybe better than RS2 as they used the unreal 3 engine for theirs. I think the idea could turn out well in the end… what do you think?

80% commission split

Could be interesting :smiley:

There is a strong Multiplayer WW2 shooter being developed ATM by a team called Black Matter called Hell Let Loose.

and - COD WW2 been released not long ago, similar settings.

It looks like a big scope for someone with no real game engine skills or knowledge.

Do you have a lot of money up your sleeve to invest into a multiplayer FPS like this project ?

Just had a look at Hell Let Loose, looks absolutely amazing. Exactly what i had envisioned but still needs dday beaches.If they add that it’ll be the exact same as I was describing if not better…

I would probably have a reasonable amount to invest if I were to start it.