Jurassic Park Themed Mod

Hello Unreal Forums,
I am looking to assemble a team of developers who would be interested in working on a mod project for the Ark. The focus of the project being:
1.) Growing our knowledge and scope of the Unreal Engine & Features by use of the Ark Assets & Development kit.
2.) Expand upon a game that has a rich player base with unique and interesting ideas.
3.) Bring together young and growing talent to make a fun experience for existing Ark player base.
4.) To make a kick *** mod the players will love.

Now as far as details for the mod go I want to collectively have a small group of people to brainstorm with and share views to respectively find out which direction we want to take. However I do have ideas for a solid foundation of the mod which is rather a expansion to existing ark components we will not rely on heavy new additions to the game but rather existing components with moderate addition of new 3d geometry, levels, experiences and tweaks.

This will be my first project in Unreal and I am coming up to date, However I am experienced in game development, development theory, organization and have worked on smaller projects before (Cry-engine, Source, Garrysmod Addons/LUA, Flash Games, Halo Custom Edition Sapien Editor).

Once again just reaching out to everyone to see if anyone would be interested in joining in for a great experience and meet other diverse, like and unlike minded developers.
I can be reached at “taylorwayne15@icloud.com” or here, but much preferably via email.

Very Respectfully, Taylor.