You are passionate about virtual and augmented reality and you want to work in an exciting, young and dynamic environment? We have the job for you! Proteus is looking for a generalist programmer (Unreal / C ++ / Unity) to design, implement, and tweak virtual and augmented reality experiences. The programmer will be an integral part of the development team and will be responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining various features of virtual reality experiences, virtual architectural tours, and augmented reality experiences.
• Code in Blueprint Visual Script (Unreal) and C ++ elements related to the engine (resource management, physical elements, animation, network, graphics) and gameplay;
• Diagnose and solve problems to improve robustness;
• Work closely with other programmers, designers and artists;
• Optimize the code of the experiments, whether in single or multiplayer mode;
• Coding, testing, and documenting applications and features of experiments;
• Participate in technical design, implementation, functional analysis and updates;
• Resolve bugs and issues assigned to the team via a tracking system;
• Update design documents accordingly;
• Participate in team meetings and present the results of work;
• Participate in technical design exchanges.
We are in the process of buidling a team, so feel free to ask any question!