Fault is a next-generation multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA)
built for competitive and casual play. Fault primarily utilizes $12 million
worth of assets released from Epic Games’ AAA title Paragon (2016)
and supplements them with assets made in-house.
**Job Description: **
We are looking for an UE4 programmer with strong technical knowledge and a passion for game development to join the FAULT team. As a Gameplay programmer, your responsibilities will be to implement and improve many aspects of gameplay, main one being the implementation of new characters.
- Implementation of Heroes: Abilities, Movement, Animations, VFX, SFX etc…
- Involvement in the design of new gameplay features, giving technical feedback to game designers.
- Improving upon or reworking already implemented features following our coding standards and the UE4 API.
- Writing data-driven systems designed to be as open to game design tweaking as possible.
Skills & Requirements
- 1+ year of experience developing games in UE4
- Strong C++ skills and knowledge of game programming patterns
- Experience using the Gameplay Ability System (UE4).
- Strong knowledge of UE4 networking.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to write clear, safe, maintainable, portable and well documented code
- Willingness to take feedback and improve/tweak your work if needed.
To apply please email me at LiamStonge@strangematter.co