- I am a french developer, passionate about video games since I am a kid.
- I have an engineer degree in computer science, with an AR and VR option.
- I have 6 months professional experience with UE4, and 1 year with Unity.
- I am working with UE4 since 3 years, in C++ and Blueprint.
- 6 months internship at Orange, where I develop a game in VR to help the company explain their innovation to customers.
- 6 months internship at Bziiit, where I develop an application in AR to visualize data traffic in the Bergerac airport (France).
- 5 months internship at Capgemini, where I develop a serious game to help manager handles complex situation.
Example of some personal project:
(Gamejam in Bordeaux 2016) made with Unity3D
(UE4Jam summer 2019) made with UE4
Or by PM here.
If you have any advice or tips to improve my presentation or my works, feel free to give them. I would really appreciate it!