Controls:
WASD + Arrow keys
H To switch weapons
K To go to skill tree
ESC to close and save

Battery sign = More damage
Speed meter sign = More Speed

4 Enemies
3 Weapons PewPew- Normal damage, Freezer - slower but higher damage, toaster faster but lower damage.
Completely RNG
6 Different Diffuculity levels.
Skilltree for creating a better build.

I hope you like it! Video will be up tomorrow!

FIX: M is not for menu, ESC is for menu.

EDIT: You have to copy the link. CLICKING doens’t work. Http:// breaks the link so just copy paste.

Team Name:

List of Team Memebers: John “Jason Wanderer” Ingram

Name of Submission: Shattering Words

Controls: Use the left mouse button to select the desired choice.

Plot Summary:

In Shattering Words, you take on the role of Jason Wakefield, a young man who finds himself at the bottom of a dark pit.
As Jason, ascends he is tasked with surviving the dangers of the area and finding a way back to his own world.
The twisted environment, however, is not all it seems to be.

Gameplay Summary:

Resembling an classic text-adventure, Shattering Words focuses on the story being told without graphics or audio. As players see the story unfold, they are presented with a choice in various parts of the game; the choices may involve Jason narrowly surviving or dying.

Developer’s Notes:

Created in less than 24 hours, the game is rough around the edges. The game, however, does express the message that I was trying to convey and therefore does it’s job.
I recommend you analyze phrases, environments, and items. In doing so, you will be able to fully understand their meaning and message.
Enjoy the game.

Download Link: Shattered Words by Jason_Wanderer

NOTE: The mouse occasionally disappears if you click anything other than a UMG button.

~ John “Jason Wanderer” Ingram

Team Name: Kodi

Game Name: Mine Sweeper

Plot: you are a mine sweeping robot deployed to remove all mines from a soviet combat zone. Try to save the wildlife and disarm all the mines. But always keep an eye out for possible unknown threats!

Download: coming

Team Name : Dank Development

Team Members: Todd Ward (Toddisdabest) Sam Clayton (imaqtpie)

Name Of Submission: Roll Ball Around And Try Not To Fall (RBAATNTF)

Link: https://.google.com/file/d/0B5T1ClpNVwameEx4aE00dVFlWVU/view?usp=sharing

sounds like any top title these days :slight_smile:

I find most of these themes to be too specific. The good ones are the ones that allow for more creative thought like ‘Set it Free’ or ‘Don’t put all your eggs in one basket’. Having more that are gameplay related rather than themed like ‘Back to Square one’ work well as it makes you think more about the way the game is played rather than the visuals.

Dr.Ray Gunblowupski’s sinister plan to destroy the earth

Team Name : That’s no spacestation, THAT’S A MOON!
Team Members : Niky Leaton, Aaron Leaton
Name of Submission: Dr.Ray Gunblowupski’s sinister plan to destroy the earth

**Dev High Scores
Niky = 57,946
Aaron = 796,342 **
Other High scores
= 326k

Also special note, score is added each time you place down a piece that properly connects to another piece.

Download HERE!

Electricity sound by DJ Chronos, found here

Team Name: Displace Media
Members: Ketan Dewan (Ketan), ()

DisplaceMedia_ThereCanBeOnlyOne
Google

**there is flickering of the destructible mesh debris, it’s a known issue (UE-13577​)

http://displacemedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/cap1-420x237.png

http://displacemedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/cap2-420x237.png

http://displacemedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/cap3-420x238.png

That’s My Raspberry! (Bryan Kaelin, Kyle Challen, Skyler Evans) presents Death Moon!

Download now! More screencaps coming soon.

How to play: Well, Download it for starters…

Defend your Death Moon to the Death! Whatever hapless planet you’re about to destroy is sending everything its got at the Death Moon. But truly they stand no ! Use Tesla Coils to zap incoming missiles and Laser Turrets to destroy enemy flying saucers. Hold off their forces long enough to charge your Planet Shattering Laser Cannon. Your defensive structures require power and your Planet Shattering Laser Cannon needs the same power to charge, so, make sure you remove any defensive structures that aren’t being useful at that moment!

Controls:
A, D, Left Click+Drag to rotate around the Death Moon
Q, E, or click the button to ready up a turret or tesla. After readying a weapon, click on a node of the Death Moon to equip it.
Mouse wheel to zoom in and out.

Protips:
Try to win, it’s really cool! And hopefully not impossible. (I’m really proud of that second part)
When missiles get close enough, a reticle appears on your Death Moon so that you know where to place Tesla Coils. Saucers become stationary and begin firing when within range, preempt them with a Turret to minimize damage. The Death Moon charges an incredibly small amount of health every second, so, clearing out all enemies can help you stay in the game longer.

Team: LlordDominikAndFriends
Team Members:

Music: Shanley Wang
Game Design and Materials: Jesse Lloyd-Dominik

Submission Name: LlordDominikAndFriends_ErfShattringExplosion

Download: Link

How to Play:
However feels right. Fight the boss at the end, you just have to live long enough and you’ll see the earth shattering explosion.

Controls:
Best/Tested with xbox360 controller

Left Stick - WASD: Move
Right Stick - Mouse: Look
Right Shoulder - Spacebar: Jump (Direction based on Left Stick, can jump a total of 3 times before landing)
Triggers - LMB/RMB: Use Active ability
A/B/X - 1/2/3: Set ability to Fireball/Dark Chaotic sphere thing/Ice Wall

This was my first game jam. I bit off more than I could chew, but I got a lot out the experience. Can’t wait for next month’s.

@LlordDominik What’s the issue with the packaging?

Here we go again, another month another game 8). This time I tried to do something as simple as entertaining, no complex mechanic, I aim for one of the best mechanic ever: Grappling Hook, with pretty cool results 8D I may have something to work on , let me know what you think! My record is 183!!!

Gabriele Granocchia
Virtual World
GabrieleGranocchia_VirtualWorld

Download link :

https://.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B8Tnj-HJ6PwMWVVaYzBITWZ6TVE

The Game Jam Pre-Stream is now live! (Which is me just setting up the stream), so if you want to see your games played, hop in early and request yours to be played first!

Team Member: Jvthewanderer
Team: C Vaughn Jr. (Jvthewanderer)
Name of Submission: Jazzy’s Rekt Town

Controls:
W,A,S,D = Move
Left Mouse Button (Hold) = Attack

Download = Link

Team Name:

Name of Submission: Earth Command

Plot: Protect the planet

http://www.ratsarmy.com/EarthCommand_Thumbnail.jpg

Controls:
Cursor - Aim
Mouse 1 - Shoot
B - Bomb
H - Heal Planet
S - Upgrade Speed
D - Deploy Drone

Download Link:

http://www.ratsarmy.com/EarthCommand.rar

DOWNLOAD
Team: Game Perspectives
Members: 2
David Hache
Mariane Meloche

FEATURING: Simple Checkpoint Actor

I made a small mistake, the controls are actually A to break and X to shoot. Sorry!
All made with Blueprints exclusively again!

https://.google.com/folderview?id=0B-PR4tHMaxDSfmNEZ3lHMnVxemtjRHRQUktUTE9OMjlnNk9uZzdiSlpBcGxLbjlFZGk2OU0&usp=sharing

I will upload a video later. For those that have already downloaded, please download it again. The best part of the game was not working in the packaged version because of Target Point actors, which turned out to be very time consuming to find. Luckily package time wasn’t very long. This is what was making the game crash: Using Target Point actor’s world location to set other actor’s world locations. Once I manually entered the vector values instead of having the target points plugged in, it stopped crashing. There is still a few bugs in the game but not as game breaking as a crash. So if you are using target point actors and it crashes… ^^ Now I will sleep! Good work!

The link is the same, the file has been changed!

Alien Cocoon - DreamFix Studios

**Team Name **
DreamFix Studios

**Team Members **

**Name of submission **
DreamFixStudios_AlienCocoon

Download Here](http://www.mediafire.com/download/wu4iyy4irn0693p/DreamFixStudios_AlienCocoon.rar)

Objective:
The object of the game is to race around underground
top secret base that aliens have planted with bombs.
Your goal is to find these bombs using your radar and
defuse them before they destroy the world.
Watch out for the radiation!
Good Luck

Controls:

Use W,A,S,D to move
Space to jump
Left Shift to sprint
Left control to crouch

Hold E to defuse Bomb
Press R to bring up Radar

Post notes:
We had some alien AI working and right as we built and uploaded we got the gun working aswell. Overall we were pretty happy with how it ended up but wanted to have some AI patrolling the bombs

No huge loss here, but I severely underestimated my projects build time! Ouch!

Team: Team
Entry Name: Kabuum

Download:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3pzmcjs4rjikg7f/Kabuum.zip?dl=0

Description: You hear an earth shattering noise. Press Z to wield your fiendish knife; running starts work best.

Controls: A and D for direction. Z for attacking. E to continue through dialogue windows.

I ended up working throughout most of the weekend unfortunately, and only managed to convey the game in the barest of senses. It’s weird, but I didn’t have time to make it the right type of weird, and just packaged what I could when I got home. Congrats to all of those who submitted on time!

This is a really poor entry this time around. Sorry guys, I was by myself and I was working this weekend.
There’s no win or lose scenario but the core game this there so I thought I’d submit anyway.

Anyway. I hope you guys enjoy.

**Kaboom-Kaboom Island by **](Dropbox - Error - Simplify your life)
Download

(I’ll post the details in a edit. I’m too tired to think.)

I ended up deleting random non-essential stuff that was causing warnings, it ended up building after I renamed one asset with a really long name.