JRPG Level up stats using blueprints(re-asked)

Hi there,

I’m once again re-asking this question because my first answer was not a satisfying one.

My previous question of it: Leveling up stat points amount in directions using Blueprints - Programming & Scripting - Unreal Engine Forums

I am trying to create a level up system for my turn based JRPG project. I actually have a level up system but not in the way as I’ve like it to be.

I have a couple of functions made in my function library. One of the functions calculates the base stats and level, while another returns unit stats, one of them adds unit stats and return, one is to add stats, and the last get the Absolute max stats value.

I added these functions into what is an actor named “Unitbase” and a child actor of the actor called “PlayerUnitBase”. I’ve added these functions in the actor to add the stats to the unit that is made form these actors.

All this together is to allow you to decide the initial, first, to last unit stats found in the class defaults in the actor blueprint unit.

But now I want to know how to remodify the functions and structures for the level up to go where instead when leveling up, each level gives 3 points to either Strength, Magic, Endurance, Agility, or Luck. There are five skill stats where the points may direct towards.

I’d like to make the option on when leveled up, you can choose where the 3 points in each level can go. I already know I would require a User Interface Blueprint for the but how do I do it?

If you know the game “Persona 5” this level up system is meant to be related to the level up system to that.

I know this is a large question because there a lot to cover and I have no idea how to do it so if you have like a discord for better communications, my discord is WBoden1134#1100 or my account you can send messages to wboden@outlook.com

If you can answer this, please do describe as much as possible like the amount of numbers in the integers or the structure of any functions you tend to make. My recommendations of communicating should be more useful.

Thank you.

I forget to add the two functions from the function blueprint library for level and exp structure I made.