JPrinter, print images or textures in printer

Thank you so much!!!
You save the day!!!

Thank you!

I have used the printer plugin but it is not being accessible to my system and it is also not getting connected to my printer as well. It is showing epson printer error code e-01 while accessing the plugin.

Hi, can anyone share plugin version for 4.18? Try find it but no luck

Hi.
I have a quick question.

I have put your plugin in my plugins folder on the correct version of the engine i am using, but i cant find your function anywhere, not even with context sensitive disabled, nor with actor or level bluprint, nor in the plugins window from the editor.

Am i missing something?

You Have to Copy the Link and Paste it on the Web Browser to get to the latest version on the Github.
Or it will be the older version on the Google Driver.

_看图王.jpg

I have found the same error using my printer. However, I check thisguide which helped me fix the issue.

I can print images,but i can not print texture2D.what should i do?plese tell me,thanks!

Hi @ZkarmaKun im using your plugin in a unreal 4.26.1 version but i have a little problem with my final print , they crop my image like a square look but the original look like this , can you help me? pls unu

hi there. thank you very much for your plugin, but i found some bad here.
winExec and TCHAR_TO_ANSI plays wrong game with non-latin characters (in my case its russian) and didnt fire print if there is russian simbols in path.
spent all day to try with different conversions of string. nothing worked (or i’m not genius enough).
FIX of this is to use FPlatformProcess::CreateProc instead of winExec. It works with FString.

Парни, если не работает с русскими буквами то вот фикс. Думаю с любой не-латиницей заработает тоже.

can we print .csv file using print image function?