Join the Discord Modding Chat

For everyone that has had issues with invites, I have spoken to the discord admins and brought up the issues. Hopefully they resolve the problems with their invite system soon. They do have their own dayjobs to worry about though so it could take a while.

Thanks Josh, really appreciate you taking the time for me and others, cheers mate

I need another invite to the discord for ark dev kit

What’s the word with Discord invites? I had one a while ago, but I need a new link so I can join again. XD

I am being told that the ‘Contact Staff’ option on discord.arkmodding.net is finally working again. If you use that to notify them that you need an invite because the site won’t give you one, they should be able to assist people in getting invites while they continue working on fixing the rest of the invite system.

I have send two requests for another invite code to the discord server and after days still no reply. Can I get a discord link? Pretty stupid that you have one per account and can’t another one if the first expired. Especially when the Contact Staff doesn’t respond.

, it is not. 4 `- 5 messages and since days no reply. Still no invite. Maybe staff just doesn’t give a ■■■■?

Sorry about the late reply, Nekres. Been a bit of a busy week for me. I’ve pinged the discord admins about it again. They should be getting you an invite soon

Hey Nekres, I just sent you an email with an invite link. Sorry about the delay!

I am getting the invite expired message, can anyone send me an invite please. Have sent a message to admins but so far nothing.

I did ask back in January of this year but still no response from anyone, I am sure I was a member last year but I cannot get back in as there is no way to retrieve the log in details (I have since upgraded to a new computer).

Failing this is there any way to retrieve a past membership.

I guess the invite option is not working again, I am thinking of going to America to rob gold from Fort Knox, it will be easier to get in there than get into this discord channel :slight_smile:

I am going to start assisting with getting invites out. Please when you use the contact staff option on their page, include an email so that I know where to send an invite.

Thank you so much for the invite, I am finally in.

One question for you, I am currently warching the tutorials you made here (https://arkmodding.net/learn-to-mod-zens-wildcard-workshop/) but cannot find the source files, where do I download them.

Glad to hear you got in.

The video thing is off-topic for this thread but you will have to actually go to the video pages on youtube or to the individual posts on STA. I don’t have control over the page you linked. If you have any further question on that subject please DM me on discord.

I keep this page updated with the videos

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?..torial-series/

Hello guys, I have a problem. I am already registered in the discord on the modding server but I see him nowhere he is not visible to me. what can I do?

This is a problem with access, authorization is needed

I am trying to join the Discord Modding Chat and I have been having some problems. When I access the link ( https://discord.arkmodding.net/ ) it says “COMING SOON” with no links to join the Discord or contact anyone.

Is there a new process for joining the Discord Modding Chat? Can anyone let me know what to do? Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

That link appears to work just fine for me. you should see a button to sign in through steam authorization.

下载中,看动画展示效果很强大。值得一玩的感觉。

Hey there!
Unfortunately the link isn’t working for me, but I can’t find the “Contact staff” link mentioned in the post. Can somebody help me with this?