Join the Discord Modding Chat

I don’t like anyone I have to ban. When you do what you have tried to do to this community, of course I’m not going to like you. Along with the 20 others that were demanding it. Feel free to keep thinking I was the only one that wanted you out of there. I just happen to be the one that lays down the ban hammer when it is needed, cause it doesn’t bother me one bit to do it. Make me out to be the bad guy, go for it, no problem. My work and ethics are what give me credibility, you know, what people call ‘character’. That’s what happens when you try to undermine the community for your personal gains.

I quoted you because that was in response to you. Only explaining what it’s like having such a large group. People can’t quote you now? Geez

Again, you took it personal, like everything, you assume someone is talking about you.

And this is why the forums are dead… you added the drama just now. How are you not adding drama by posting in here with other discord links? Trying to fracture the community still, are we? I don’t argue with you anymore, because logic is not something you seem to utilize.

Good day.

I’m just posting this cause i was asked too i don’t own it but for those interested there is another modding discord https://discord.gg/vkbXZQJ so the community has a Choice.

So in the discord place are the secrets actually unveiled?? These tutorials are just too basic or doing things that everyone does. How do you query the game world as a whole to provide some basic mud style whose functionalities and then ideally would like to evolve that to be a universal query engine. There is an astonishing lack of info for admins for a running game. Have any dino X spawned? Where? Level? Sex? Colors? Or how about- is my friend online? Where is he? Or how about right click unstuck! Bam. Most bestest admin savior evar. All datas need to be freed!

Okay so I’m kidding around a little. But thinking of doing a mod that gives admins something more than just “now I don’t have to type the command”.

Done! Just joined! Thanks

The main ark modding discord is temporarily locked down. We will post a new invite when we open it back up, due to spammers.

The Discord invite is not working anymore… I was in there getting help, I was dropped from the channel, and then when I click the Discord invite it says its Invalid or Expired.

Check your PM’s

Here is a new invite while waiting for ced to update the link in the main post.

We still have verification levels set to high, so it will be a 10m delay before you are allowed to chat.

Just as an update on the Discord, we are now sitting at 728 members.

-WM

Don’t join this discord. If you want to join a proper discord that won’t ban you for no reason then feel free to join this discord and get all the help and support from a NICE and FRIENDLY staff team

I had quit modding due to health reasons and being in hospital alot. I came back like well over a year later and started up back modding only to find the admins of the modding discord server had banned me. and won’t lift it. It’s absolutely BS. But i own discord we have youtubers in here and alot of friendly staff to give anyone the help they need with ark modding. Please join and see for yourself the great community we have built here. We won’t ban you for pointless reasons. We won’t tell you off for posting emotes. Our only rule is maturity and common sense. We treat you like adults so we want to be treated the same back.

Please join and see for yourself. You will enjoy and you will be able to get the help you need :slight_smile:

If you don’t remember, you were banned while you were active for trying to start fights with people in public chat, specifically, because people wouldn’t answer your question within your self proposed time limit of about 10 minutes. You also would try to start fights when people would actually try to help you (see your post and my response above, from December 2016). You then went on to trying to get others banned for actions outside of our modding discord. You then remained banned for going around DMing people trying to start more problems, and then spinning different stories to admins.

I don’t think we would be pushing almost 1000 members if we were unfair.

PLEASE READ

Due to some recent with public invite links, we have decided to increase the security to the ARK Modding Discord server.
From this point forward you will need to retrieve a Discord invite through https://discord.arkmodding.net.
To join the ARK Modding Discord Server, you must own ARK: Survival Evolved.
1 invite per Steam ID.
If you need assistance, or legitimately need another invite, please login to the site, and use the ‘Contact Staff’ link and form to send us a message.

https://discord.arkmodding.net

Thanks for your cooperation.

they seldom do… the community on this forum is kinda trash.
when someone does respond its a 9/10 that its just going to be some “Your so stupid, HA HA HA!” Elitist ego stroking jibber-jabber. or taking some passive aggressive shot at you…

; i’m looking to join the discord but nothing seem to work so…
For who wan me to join me here : Ark Survival evolved moding : Sarminia or Teamspeak : ts.zenserv.fr:10195 Password : AXEF

I want to learn but do not know how to start, which can teach me

Im confused because you are in the server…

If you defend yourself from one of JSlays Troll friends, You’ll get banned there… XD

Its extremely unprofessional there in all the wrong kind of ways… There’s a lot of st talking from the people that know they’re in good with the staffers, and if you say anything other than "Thank you, please feed me more st" you get banned suddenly without any warning…

Personally, I say save yourself the anxiety and the petty baby BS from that toxic community, and just join the other one…

May I get an invite to the modding Discord? The first one I received went to an unclaimed discord account that I couldn’t claim with my email because it was already in use by my actual discord, so I need one that I can use with my actual discord account.

I’m not sure what you did to get banned, but that hasn’t been my experience at all. It’s an actively moderated community of highly skilled modders.

Cant verify, my steam is verified and profile is set to public like you demand. I still cant verify, why dont you just give the actual discord link please.