Join our Game Dev Team! (Work Remotely)

Hello! My game development company is building a new game with Unreal Engine.

Having launched our previous game on Kickstarter and Steam already, we decided to work on something much more intuitive and realistic and increase our team size!

Join our team! We need:

• 3D modelers
  • 3D animators
  • C++ Programmers

Unreal Engine users capable of any of the following:

• Game mechanics
  • Blueprints
  • Level design
  • Texturing
  • Animation
  • UI

Please only apply if you have A LOT of free time! This is a very detailed/realistic 3D game meant to break the industry!

Yes, this is a REAL company with real experience releasing games. We’ve had a game featured on Kotaku and many other news sites recently.

You will be signing a contract as an independent contractor with freedom to leave the project/agreement whenever you please. You will be entitled to a share of the revenue starting at 3% and with unlimited opportunity for growth depending on your amount of contribution to the project.

Everything is done remotely so you get to stay at home and work on the game with us via Skype and cloud software.

If you have a lot of free time and one or more of the skills stated above, Send a PM describing your skill(s), availability, and portfolio or images if you have some to show your work!

Thank you!

Which game did you launch on Kickstarter and Steam ? Plz also link to your Kotaku covered game. This will help you attract talent.

How would you feel about me being your composer? Ill Pm You

Would love to chat more about filling these roles as we have experience in spades covering everything you need done and can save you the hassle of keeping tabs on multiple people. Check out our website in my sig and drop me a line if you have any questions or want to setup a meeting to chat. Thanks!