Who We Are
We are Forged Interactive, a small team of like-minded game developers with the sole purpose of making games we love! Currently, we’re progressing very quickly with our first project and there are plenty of opportunities and work for new interested programmers. With this project, our development platform is Unity 5.5.2 and C# as our behavioral language. Since this project is our first release, the game itself is a smaller project though progress is moving quickly. We are looking to finalize the current project and get started on future projects in the near future and are expanding our team to do so.
About the Game
Our first project is a fun, action packed army builder with unique characters, challenges and engaging levels. Set forth on an adventure to protect friends, family and countrymen from new adversaries. Once defeated your enemies turn coat and join you in your adventures. Players can enjoy a range of troops and abilities based on their gameplay style which become more important as maps introduce more challenging terrain, enemies and bosses. Strong orc knights, dangerous shamans, and even a dragon are out on the prowl. Knowing when to fight and when to run, and how to manage your army is essential. Your actions alone decide the fate of this world.
Previous Work by Team
Although we are working towards our first game as a team, our team members themselves have past experience in the industry.
This includes members who have worked on titles including:
Final Fantasy Kingsglaive, FIFA, Xcom 2 and Civilization.
Who are we looking for?
- Level Designer
- 3D Modelling Lead
- 3D Modellers (3)
What do we expect?
- Reference work or portfolio. Examples what have you already done and what projects you have worked on academic or otherwise.
- The ability to commit to the project on a regular basis. If you are going on a two-week trip, we don’t mind, but it would be good if you could commit 10+ hours to the project each week.
- Willingness to work with a royalty-based compensation model, you will be paid when the game launches.
- Openness to learning new tools and techniques
What can we offer?
- Continuous support and availability from our side.
- You have the ability to give design input and creative say in the development of the game.
- Shown in credits on websites, in-game and more.
- Insight and contacts from within the Industry.
If you are interested in knowing more or joining, please email or PM us on Skype. A member of our management team will reply to you within 48 hours.