Joe Satriani as Mainstage pass

Now that we have suffered through artists like Lady Ga-ga and that horror lover Billie Eilish, and now Metalica, cant we please get a 2nd follow up talented Artist like Joe Satriani to enjoy in Fortnite?? Just look the man up on the internet! He’s been nominated as one of the top 10 guitarists in the world, and has the most wins of anyone ever for the battle of the bands, and he has a list as long as I am tall of awards and achievements in the industry. Please community, lets get a real artist in this game who deserves the acknowledgement for his achievements and songs would be so fun to play in the game. GIVE US JOE!! along with an awesome guitar of his or two and skins. I also humbly reccomend songs of his such as - Speed of light, ceremony, A door into summer, Thunder on the mountain, and summer song, as a few to consider that are excellent he has done. The game just isn’t complete without Joe! The man is so good, I have personally seen him play his guitar with his face while live in concert! Please add him, I beg ya! Give him a shot.

@Tekel099 Thank you for your feedback. While I cannot guarantee a response, I can confirm that this has been forwarded to the appropriate team.

This part of these forums are for UEFN (primarily) an Creative related posts/issues/feedback.

Festival related posts like this would probably be better for the Festival subreddit