Our company Immeractive has a vacancy for a 3D Modeler & 3D Generalists with some
knowledge in Unreal Engine 4 and interested in Architectural visualisations. We are located in
Brussels, Belgium. You’re invited to visit our website: www.immeractive.com. The vacancy will
be available starting from September 2016. You can send your application letter in French,
Dutch or English via email to [EMAIL=“firstname.lastname@example.org”]email@example.com
**Update and enhance our current inhouse models and be a part of our production team.
The candidate must show a positive attitude, being flexible and having the ability to “think
outside the box.” Candidates should be able to work independently but still being a strong team
player and will report to the Production Manager.
- Basic knowledge of Unreal Engine 4
- Working with other artists and the production Manager, to make sure that all
- environment assets are consistent on a technical and artistic level.
- Optimising assets and maps to maximise game performance.
- Efficient in highres and lowres modelling
- Excellent knowledge in adobe photoshop and creating textures
- Knowledge in the PBR workflow
- Good knowledge in 3ds Max
- At least being bilingual (spoken) (Dutch/English or French/English)
- Excellent eye for esthetic style, colour, detail and visual/spatial storytelling.
- 1+ years professional game production experience
- Some knowledge of Maya, 3D Coat, Substance, …
- Knowledge on material creation and shaders.
- Knowledge of virtual reality
Interested candidates should send their resume and motivation letter to [EMAIL=“firstname.lastname@example.org”]email@example.com