j.l. stevens Creep It Real Challenge Submission

For questions relating to the current active challenge please use the tag UnrealChallenge
For submissions please include the tag CreepItReal

I Did My Best

[insert link to your video]

Student Submission: No

Credits to sourced content:

I created all the models and materials from scratch. The sky is from the EngineSky sub-folder found within the EngineContent folder included in Unreal.

I had found out about this challenge a bit on the late side, but still wanted to create something specific to it with the time that I had. I decided to create a manageable scene that conveyed my stylistic leanings in a fun and thematically fitting manner. I enjoyed pushing the Post-Processing Volume to create that spooky and gritty tone without sacrificing readability or whimsy.

• Engine version: 5.0.3

Hi there @coelacanthhh,

Welcome to the Unreal Engine forums. Always nice to see new faces :slight_smile:

I found this to be a really enchanting video to watch. Despite its simplicity, it seems well done and sweet. The smiling pumpkin definitely gives the scene a happy feeling. Also, the gravestone epitaph was heartwarming.

Great submission and good luck in the challenge!

1 Like

@PresumptivePanda Thank you so much for the welcome and the kind words! I really appreciate it!