Issues with UE5

So I have 2 issues with UE5 and I was just wondering if it’s just me and if it’s not if there’s a fix.

Issue 1: My project does not show up in recent projects when starting up UE5, it was updated from a UE4 project, and that project still shows up, but I have to open up the explorer to get to the UE5 version.

Issue 2: When I open this new UE5 project, it is not compiled to the most recent code. My example is I had a debug line being drawn every frame for a while. I completely deleted the code that drew it, but whenever I open up the project that line is still there until I recompile the project.

EDIT: For the second issue you just build it is visual studio, and whenever you open the project it will be compiled to the last time you built it in there.

1. Close all opened instances of Unreal Engine
  2. Delete your Intermediate and DerivedDataCache folders in Windows Explorer
  3. Reopen the project in UE5

Please mention if that works!

It just created an issue where I couldn’t compile the code due to missing dependencies, and the project still doesn’t show up in my recent. Currently copying the backup of the build folder back into intermediate now

EDIT: After rebuilding the project files the issue still wasn’t fixed. But thank you for trying to help