Download

Issues with RigLogicModule After Converting Project to UE5

Deleted previous topic, I couldn’t figure out the categorizing it seems.
I converted a 4.26 project to UE5 containing a MetaHuman import. The errors I receive at startup are as following:

/Script/RigLogicModule : [AssetLog] ...\Content\MetaHumans\Common\Face\Neck_CtrlRig.uasset: Failed to load '/Script/RigLogicModule': Can't find file. /Script/RigLogicModule
/Script/RigLogicModule : [AssetLog] ...\Content\MetaHumans\Common\Face\Face_PostProcess_AnimBP.uasset: Failed to load '/Script/RigLogicModule': Can't find file. /Script/RigLogicModule
Failed to load /Script/RigLogicModule.RigUnit_RigLogic Referenced by RigLogic
/Script/RigLogicModule : [AssetLog] ...\MetaHumans\Yuri_01\Face\Yuri_01_FaceMesh.uasset: Failed to load '/Script/RigLogicModule': Can't find file. /Script/RigLogicModule
/Script/RigLogicModule : [AssetLog] ...\Content\MetaHumans\Yuri_01\FemaleHair\GroomBinding\Peachfuzz_M_Thin_f_head_Archetype_Binding.uasset: Failed to load '/Script/RigLogicModule': Can't find file. /Script/RigLogicModule

I tried looking up the Script/RigLogicModule path up in the UE repo, but couldn’t find it. RigLogic 6.2.0 is enabled, verified UE5, still no luck. I also tried reimporting everything related to MetaHumans through Bridge.

I tried doing an animation through a LevelScene. It’s unclear to me why, other than a possible connection to the above, but it crashes at some point. It so far has crashed when enabling the FKIK option in the helper widget and when moving stuff around randomly.

Cheers,
Boooke