Issues with engine compiled from github source

I’m not able to see my android device when I try to use a build of the engine compiled from source. I installed TADP and everything.

When I generate project files for visual studio I don’t see Android as one of the build configurations either.

I’m trying to work with 4.7.2 on windows 8.1 and a Galaxy Note 2 phone. I see my phone under adb devices just fine.

OK, I got it working after I uninstalled TADP, reinstalled, restarted my machine.

After that I had more compile issues but I remembered to run Setup.bat in the UE4 folder to get the additional android dependencies.