Issues with creating new craftable item in Mortar and Pestle

Has anyone had any luck creating a new craftable item in the Mortar and Pestle? I’ve gotten my engram working for the new item and I can get the item using the give command. But when i place my new Mortar and Pestle Im having issues getting the recipe to show up in the mortar and Pestle as a craftable item. I set the Crafting requires inventory component and pointed to the mortar and pestle.

I think it may be an issue with the PrimalInventoryBP_MortarAndPestle I cant figure out how to get the PrimalInventoryBP_MortarAndPestle_child to reference the MortarandPestle_Child that I have. At this point I’ve been banging my head against the wall for the past couple of hours and can’t think straight :frowning:

I know this thread talks about that a lot.

Please make a quick mod to have Cement Paste Yield 3x instead of one! - ARK: Survival Evolved - Unreal Engine Forums!

I actually got it figured out and its going to turn into way more work than I originally thought. If my solution cooks and plays without bringing the game down in a firey mess ill post the details here.

Absolutely everything takes more work than you think. To do the teeny tiniest little data change, you’re going to end up changing eleventy billion things.

Hey here an example:
Change the recipe of Chitinpaste = copy chitinpaste blueprint + engram, copy mortar and pestle + engram, Copy all Items that need Chitinpaste to craft + engrams, copy all items they need Polymer to craft + engrams and much more xD
I made this and it is a hard job xD

If you make a child of Chitinpaste instead of a duplicate, you don’t have to re-do all the items that use it as a crafting ingredient.

xDDDDDDD
Childs are so useless.
I make a Child of PrimalItemResource_ChitinPaste and now no references are override xD i need to add this new PrimalItemResource_ChitinPaste_Child to a new Mortar and Pestle! and to all other recipes!
and to the Master List xD