Issues with Cluster Events with nDisplay

Hi,
I am currently trying to get custom cluster events to run via blueprints. From my understanding the cluster events are another way to trigger events in the cluster (instead of using the transaction method).

I also followed epic’s documentation, but I have the feeling that some essential points might be missing?

I have initialized the “add cluster event listener”. I have implemented the “Display cluster cluster event listener” in my blueprint’s interfaces. My event should be triggered via “event on cluster event json”. However, when I send something via “emit json cluster event” from the editor, nothing arrives.
Maybe I have a logic error somewhere :stuck_out_tongue:

I would be happy to receive support or experience from others. Maybe someone has successfully made it work?

UE5.2

Hi,
In order to have the nDisplay Cluster events working you need to run your application using nDisplay. Editor runs are not using nDisplay infrastructure and it is normal that you don’t have such events.
You need to pack your application and run it through Switchboard or with the proper command line arguments starting nDisplay.
Regards,
Drago

1 Like