Issues with Blueprints into Sequencer.

Hello, i am not familiar with blueprints whatsoever as i use mainly UE5 for filmmaking in sequencer. I am trying to animate different meshes with animations and different brightness levels as shown here:

But animating and duplicating the mesh into sequencer one by one is definitely not efficient. I created a blueprint actor in which i reproduced the same animation into an actor sequence directly into blueprint as shown here:

After dragging the blueprint actor into my level sequencer, i am having trouble activating the animation into sequencer. Dropping it and playing the sequencer doesnt seem to do anything, and i do not know how to use the event triggers.

I’d like to learn a few things as to

• How to trigger a blueprint actor that has an actor sequence and using it directly into my level sequencer
  • How to duplicate the mesh inside of the blueprint actor i created as many times as i need
  • How to animate every mesh inside that very blueprint differently (wanna make sure all the meshes light up and move at a different time.)

Thanks in advance for the help.