issues with animation blueprint and physics bodies

Hi, im having issues with the animation playing, its not animating the way its intended to.
its a wheeled loader which is rigged and has some animation, i created the chaos vehicle blueprint to it for movement, and added animations for the mechanical movements of the front bucket etc.
the issue now is that when i press play and play the animation, it doesnt play as intended, the main arm picks up but the bucket stays on the ground.
but when i go to the physics bodies and set the bucket which has collisions to kinematic it works fine but then the chaos physics dont work and machine doesnt move only the animation plays when i press the animation keys, ill attach screenshots for reference, any help please?

as you can see the 1st screenshot is of the animation playing but buckets stays on the floor, only when setting it to kinematic in the physics bodies , it works but then no vehicle movement from there.

Setting it to kinematic means it won’t be affected by gravity or add force/torque, that’s why the bucket doesn’t fall to the ground and the loader won’t move. Sounds like the constraints with the bucket are not set right, try setting them all to locked if they are not already, if that works you just have to slowly adjusts the constraints till you get it right.

thank you, ive been playing around with the constraints because even that was causing the loader not to move before the animations, but i’ll give it a try and let you know thanks.

see ive tried all possible ways of constraints and still same result il post the video just now

bucket still stays on the ground, doesn’t move along with the arm

what i’ve noticed is that if i add bodies to a mesh and that mesh is part of a animation, the animation wont play until i remove the bodies to that specific mesh that has animations to it.

The only other thing I can see as a potential problem is the skeleton tree. It could just be a display setting but it has a weird order to it.

I rigged it in blender, i’m wondering if its even possible to get all movements without using animation blueprints? its for a simulator, is it possible?