Issue with World Partition and Origin Shifting

Hi guys, I have a problem that I’ve been trying to solve for almost 2 months now.
Basically I switched to unreal engine 5.3 from version 4.27 and I’m trying to perform a world origin shifting using Set World Origin Location in a blueprint. It works fine in a normal level, but if I create an “open world” level with World Partition enabled, strange things start to happen.

These are the steps I took:

• I create a new “open world” level making sure that world partition is enabled and the grid is set in the settings.
  • I insert objects near the coordinates 0,0,0 (we can call them group A objects).
  • I insert other objects 100 kilometers away from origin (group B objects).
  • I create a simple function in the blueprints that allows you to shift the world origin by pressing a specific key (I used H key) on the keyboard (the current coordinates of the character will be used as new coordinates for the world origin)
  • I move the camera close to the group B objects (so 100 kilometers away from the world origin) and I press play (so player appears).
  • Finally, I press the H key to update world origin coordinates.

At this point a very strange thing happens. The world origin coordinates get updated but the objects of group B near the player suddenly disappear (there is no longer even a trace in the Outliner panel), while the objects of group A all spawn near the player.

Here is a link to the video showing the problem:

Now I believe this behavior has to do with the grid system that world partition uses. In practice, it seems that origin shifting in the grid system does not happen. Now I don’t know if I’m missing some info here, but searching both in the documentation and on other websites I couldn’t find anything about it.

Do you guys have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance to everyone.