Issue with the execution of an animation

Hello all!

I am having an issue, with something that I have done in the past while learning how to make a bot do somehting through the BTs (still learning).

So I have set the enemy BP, the BT and AI controller, I made a key, to make the enemy move towards my player, he does that successfuly with the Move to node in the BT, but when it comes to executing the animation, he simply does not and I cannot figure what is wrong with it.

Enemy Base posted by anonymous | blueprintUE | PasteBin For Unreal Engine

BTT basic attack posted by anonymous | blueprintUE | PasteBin For Unreal Engine

Try to add breakpoints with f9 and see where the execution is lost.
What is not working? Is the execution stuck on animation? is the tree not working, or only the animation not playing, but the tree is executing successfully?
Did you try to play the animation without your BT (ie simply on beginplay) and confirm it’s working?
Does your BTT_BasicAttack finish with Success?

I tried something else, no breakpoints, I just added a button on my keyboard, for example “X” and set it to play the animation montage, which also didn’t happen. That led me to the conclusion that the animation was the issue and not the BP code. I got another animation and it works perfectly now. Thank you for your time and for the solution offered.