Issue with "Support Global Clip Plane for Planar Reflections"

Hi, guys! Help me pls. I can’t run my project after toggling on “Support Global Clip Plane for Planar Reflections” in Project Settings. Initialising of the project stops at 45% but UE4 process uses 90% of CPU…

I had the same Issue. Waiting for like 15 Minutes (on a really good PC) solved it.

The reason it’s seemingly stuck is it’s recompiling shaders (not your materials) and that can take a really long time sometimes. Letting it be a couple of hours should fix it, if not, force the process to end with task manager, locate the .txt with your project settings and disable global clip plane. Restart the editor and if it opens your project that means everything is working (to make sure it was stuck because of global clip plane specifically), after which you can re-enable it and try again.

I know this is from a while ago but is there a way to keep it disabled but to get rid of that red pop-up error message? Like, I’d rather save on performance and leave it off, but I don’t want the error to pop up every time I run it.