Issue Retrieving/Displaying Leaderboards (EIK)

Hey everyone, I was hoping I could get some help with an issue we’re having retrieving the leaderboards from EOS. Based on the log file, it’s getting the records, however the game crashes every time the “Get EIK Leaderboards” query runs. From the log file it looks like it’s returning the two high score stat records we have, although the player name comes in as “Platform not supported”, which is weird, but that’s separate issue (although if anyone has any insight into that it would be greatly appreciated). It is updating stats though, so that’s working. Also login is working too, but may also be connected to the core issue.

It looks like it’s failing due to an issue with the product user ID (possibly logging in multiple times), although we’ve gone through the project and are pretty sure it’s not being called multiple times. I’ve highlighted the relevant part of the log file. The forum says I’m a new user so I can’t upload the full log but if someone needs it I’ll figure out a way a to get it to you.

Any help would amanzing, and if anyone can get this working I’d be willing to compensate you.

Thanks in advance.