[Issue] Issues with Turning Wheels in My Vehicle

Hi everyone,

I’m experiencing some issues with the turning wheels in one of my vehicle in my game. Specifically, when I’m driving my vehicle and turn the wheels, they do turn, but the vehicle doesn’t actually turn in that direction. Instead, it just keeps going in the direction it was previously heading. Additionally, I have noticed that when any of the vehicle is stopped or backing up, the wheels don’t turn at all.

I’m using Unreal Engine 5.1 and the Chaos Vehicle plugin for the vehicle setup. I’ve tried troubleshooting the issue by checking the code for any errors or bugs, but so far I haven’t been able to find a solution.

I’ve attached two videos below to show what’s happening. In the first video, you can see that the vehicle is not turning when the wheels are turned. In the second video, you can see that the wheels aren’t turning at all when the vehicle is stopped or backing up.

Has anyone else experienced a similar issue with turning wheels in their vehicle using Unreal Engine 5.1 and the Chaos Vehicle plugin? Any tips or suggestions on how to troubleshoot this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help!