Issue Compiling Project

So Im working on making an Inventory System as Im following a tutorial and taking notes and Im running into an error while trying to compile my project.
The Following Said:

1>------ Build started: Project: InvtSystProject, Configuration: Development_Editor x64 ------
1>Creating makefile for InvtSystProjectEditor (no existing makefile)
1>Parsing headers for InvtSystProjectEditor
1> Running UnrealHeaderTool “C:\Users\Documents\Unreal Projects\InvtSystProject\InvtSystProject.uproject” “C:\Users\Documents\Unreal Projects\InvtSystProject\Intermediate\Build\Win64\InvtSystProjectEditor\Development\InvtSystProjectEditor.uhtmanifest” -LogCmds=“loginit warning, logexit warning, logdatabase error” -Unattended -WarningsAsErrors -installed
1>C:/Users//Documents/Unreal Projects/InvtSystProject/Source/InvtSystProject/Interactable.h(27): error : Unrecognized type ‘UStacticMeshComponent’ - type must be a UCLASS, USTRUCT or UENUM
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\Common7\IDE\VC\VCTargets\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets(44,5): error MSB3075: The command ““C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.22\Engine\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat” InvtSystProjectEditor Win64 Development -Project=“C:\Users\Documents\Unreal Projects\InvtSystProject\InvtSystProject.uproject” -WaitMutex -FromMsBuild” exited with code 5. Please verify that you have sufficient rights to run this command.
1>Done building project “InvtSystProject.vcxproj” – FAILED.
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

If screenshots are needed Im willing to provide them, since I am also still in the process of learning and no where close to learning I’m willing to take advice and hear more about what I can improve in the code even if it takes me off track of what I already have.

Hi ArchHorus,

Hopefully you’ve found a solution by now. If not, most likely you’re missing a semi colon somewhere before line 27 in the Interactable.h file. A screen shot of that section of code would be helpful for trouble shooting too.

Also, welcome to the community :slight_smile:

Unrecognized type 'UStacticMeshComponent'

That should be UStaticMeshComponent (not Stactic).

Also make sure you have

#include "Components/StaticMeshComponent.h"

At the top of where ever you are declaring that variable (likely Interactable.h).