Issue Attaching Camera to Actor in Sequencer

Okay so I have a flying car that I record in take recorder to get an animation sequence. I’ll then attach the camera to the animated car (with the lightning bolt beside it) . I’ll animate the camera rotating, zooming, etc. as the car goes through its animation. Then when I render or hit save, the camera just ends up out in the middle of nowhere. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

1 Like

you see there is a attach track here try to use this

Im having the same problem as hoodTRONIK, and Im using the attach option from +Track inside the sequencer.

Does anyone know why this is happening?

Because it’s spawnable I think it’s not really attaching. Try changing that and having the camera as a child of the car.
If that still doesn’t work and you really need spawnable, you can add both camera and car to a blueprint and have the blueprint as the spawnable

Have you been able to solve your problem cuz I’ve tried attaching both spawnable & possessbale cameras to my car and its still rendering the world origin. The possessable camera works fine without attachment.
Also I’ve tried two different methods of attachment, one in the outliner and other one in the attachment track of the camera. They’re still not working for me.
However they’re working in a simple level I made for debugging this thing