Issue adding SplineMesh Components in runtime that causes Render and collision errors

Hi!

I’m trying to implement a sort of dungeon generator and I’m facing some issue adding the components in runtime.

I have an actor class which has a spline component. The actor´s root and the spline are movables (componentMovility) and when I try to add a spline mesh component the Editor show this warning (but works properly):

AttachTo: ‘/Game/Maps/UEDPIE_0_TestMap.TestMap:PersistentLevel.CorridorBP_C_0.CorridorRoot’ is not static (in blueprint “CorridorBP”), cannot attach ‘/Game/Maps/UEDPIE_0_TestMap.TestMap:PersistentLevel.CorridorBP_C_0.SplineMeshComponent_0’ which is static to it. Aborting.

I suppose that it means that I can’t attach a static component (spline mesh) to a movable component (actor root)… ok I change the movibility of the mesh component to movable: No warning but it does not work. I change the root and the spline to static: no warning but it does not work either.

When I say it doesn’t works that means the spline mesh components are no following the spline. They are located around the scene.

Spline creation code:

USplineComponent* splineCmp = NewObject<USplineComponent>(this);

splineCmp->AttachToComponent(RootCmp, FAttachmentTransformRules::KeepRelativeTransform);        
    splineCmp->SetWorldRotation(Direction.ToOrientationRotator());    
    splineCmp->RegisterComponent();

Spline Mesh creation code:

USplineMeshComponent* SplineMeshCmp = NewObject<USplineMeshComponent>(this);        
        SplineMeshCmp->RegisterComponent();
        SplineMeshCmp->SetCollisionEnabled(ECollisionEnabled::NoCollision);
        SplineMeshCmp->AttachToComponent(RootCmp, FAttachmentTransformRules::KeepRelativeTransform);

int Index = FMath::RandRange(0, WallTileList.Num() - 1);

SplineMeshCmp->SetStaticMesh(WallTileList[Index]);        
        SplineMeshCmp->SetForwardAxis(ESplineMeshAxis::X);

FVector IniPos, IniTangent, EndPos, EndTangent;

splineCmp->GetLocationAndTangentAtSplinePoint(i, IniPos, IniTangent, ESplineCoordinateSpace::World);
        splineCmp->GetLocationAndTangentAtSplinePoint(i + 1, EndPos, EndTangent, ESplineCoordinateSpace::World);

SplineMeshCmp->SetStartAndEnd(IniPos, IniTangent, EndPos, EndTangent, true);

In Addition, sometimes (without a specific pattern) the engine trigger an exception but If I continue from visual studio the project runs but some instanced meshes are not drawn and collisions does not work very well.

Any idea to remove those warnings??

Thanks!