Isse with marketplace content

Sorry guys I wasn’t really sure where to post this so if it’s in the wrong place, again I apologize :slight_smile:

I had bought some content packs on the market place a while ago, but due to building a new rig I apparently had a few updates to the engine to get because I was away for a while.

Now it seems my Vault is empty and I can’t locate the few packs I bought, are these linked to a particular engine version or is some thing else happening?

The packs you buy from the marketplace are generally left up to the publisher to keep updated with the engine version. However, as long as you bought them through the actual marketplace, you should be able to simply find them again on the market place and download them at no cost.

In order to see a list of previous packs you’ve bought, simply click your name at the top left of your launcher, which should open up a drop down menu. Select ‘Manage Account’ from that menu, which will then open up a tab for your account in your browser. Then simply check under the ‘Transactions’ tab, where you should see everything you’ve bought so far listed.

I’m sure there’s a better way to go about it, and if there is, I’m sure someone a little more knowledgeable will come around to fill you in soon. However, for the moment, the above should do the job. :slight_smile:

Check the marketplace for the packs you bought, and hover over the engine compatibility button it will tell you which versions it is compatible with.

Ah okay I see , Thanks guys :smiley: