Island Creator Program - Not eligible

Hi there - no matter how much editing I am doing, I am not getting any further tha “3/7 of the last 30 days editing in Fortnite Creative, Unreal Editor for Fortnite (UEFN) and/or Unreal Engine.”

I am a secondary school teacher in a girls grammar school in the UK and want to deliver some of my curriculum as well as get the kids into competitions. The technical support through the contact us over email is completely useless and I’m getting quite frustrated. There last advice was to buy stuff if the logging in isn’t working and also to keep logging in. Great help. ugh…

Can someone help please?

Let me try and get you some assistance.

@MrFletcherSGGS Sorry if this is a dumb question, but have you been editing during the days you were in the editor? It doesn’t seem we have any problem on this side checking eligibility at this time.

Edit: it looks like you only have 4 of 7 edits at this time.

Hi @Flak

Yep. Editing every day. It’s open behind his window right now. Obviously I’m not editing continuously for an hour as I am meant to be teaching too haha! I am in and out though for a couple of hours solid each day. It’s still on 4/7 even though I was active for more than 2 hrs yesterday

How is it looking today?

Looks like you’re up to five.