Is Unreal Engine 5 Preview ready for a live project!?!? version-tag[5.0.0]

hii there folks,
i really want to ask something super important,
i want to make 4-5 hours long gameplay for a small audience, yes, this is a new experiment to see how people reacts to the cinematic gameplay.
i just want to ask, can unreal engine 5 version handle that small amount of content?? can i use that version for this live project??
do assume that no performance tuning is needed as these small audience will play only on one PC platform, only one PC and a straight gateway of gameplay

I wouldn’t trust a preview or early access build for a public release. Setting it up on one PC should be fine though; you’ll be able to troubleshoot any issues yourself.

1 Like

For small project that you develop and then run on single device should be ready.
Key here is SINGLE DEVICE, so you can test and fix potential crashes/bugs.
However you should test it in exact conditions you will have your presentation later. Word “Preview” in name is for a very good reason.

1 Like

yes indeed,
thank you for your reply, really appreciate it!!
i am doing some workarounds here, i am building this project on 4.27.2 and by the end of the day, i’m trying to migrate that project and test in ue5.
things are going quite well as of now

yes indeed,
thank you for your reply, really appreciate it!!
i am doing some workarounds here, i am building this project on 4.27.2 and by the end of the day, i’m trying to migrate that project and test in ue5.
things are going quite well as of now, let’s see how it will take the whole project,

submission is 17 april and i am doing my best!