Is UDK available on mac?

I saw UDK as a great development kit, however, I was unsure if it was available on mac. After a first look I thought that UDK was not available on mac, but it does export to mac. Then I saw plenty of articles, posts and websites stating it is available, but the download link on the website downloads and exe (Which, by the way, does not work with wine or wine bottler). So I’m confused on wether the UDK editor is available on mac, and if it is, where would I download it?

I would like to clarify, UDK is the Unreal Development Kit (Unreal Engine 3), this forum section is for Unreal Engine 4 discussion. If you are referring to Unreal Engine 4, then just know that UDK and UE4 are two different things.

You can build games for Mac, but there is not a Mac version of the editor.
If you want to learn more about UDK go here: UDK - Epic Games Forums

I found UDK to be a great developer, however, I’m not sure if it’s available on mac. After the first look, I think UDK is not available on mac, but it is exported to mac. After that, I saw a lot of posts, posts and websites indicating it was available, but the download link on the download site and exe (By the way, does not work with alcohol or bottles of wine). So I’m confused about when the UDK editor is available on mac and if so, where will I download it?